One Thing that Creates a Bond between Management and Workers
A simple, "How are you?" or "Did you do anything interesting this past weekend?" When a person in a leadership position genuinely takes interest in a different employee each day with a thoughtful question that shows he or she is interested in the individual's hobbies or well-being, the manager will have workers that will look at him or her more positively. They will think, "Well that was nice he/she came over and spoke to me." You just might produce better workers as a result. Something to think about. -- Nicholl McGuire
RSS Feed Directory - Search and read RSS Feeds without any RSS reader.
Free Personality Test
Free Personality Test - See more at: http://www.peoplemaps.com/free-personality-test-for-job-hunting/#sthash.1U1bMNtz.dpuf
- Communication Issues - Agreeing on Things You No L...
- Consistent Problems on the Job - 7 Tips for Those ...
- 1 Timothy 6 - Christian Business Leaders
- Blog Owner Shared a Helpful Article about Bosses
- How to Talk Your Boss into Letting You Telecommute...
- 4 Best Social Media Management Tools
- Stability, Steadiness, Strength - Guard Your Mind ...
- The Unchecked Hunger Attitude will Cost You
- What A Little Bit of Change Can Do For Your Image
- Delivering a bad presentation - spot the mistakes ...
- The Secrets to High Performing Teams
- One Thing that Creates a Bond between Management a...
- Is Your Workplace Making You Sick?
- A Discussion on Gender Stereotypes in the Workplac...
- Inspiration from a Surprising Place --A Prison Wor...
- The Science of Happiness - An Experiment in Gratit...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (75)
- ► 2013 (54)
- ► 2012 (44)
- ► 2010 (51)
- ► 2009 (22)