1. People making good on threats.
When you have customers, employees, or others doing things to systematically destroy your reputation, you have a problem Houston particularly when you have no supportive network at work.
Now calculate your paycheck and your pain once again. Hmm. Is it worth it?
3. You find yourself coming home arguing with the spouse, hurting the pet, and eating all hours of the night. Can we say depression?
4. You can't manage situations anymore. The workplace operates like a circus with no conductor.
5. Your issues repeatedly fall on deaf ears. Nothing seems to get done no matter how you spin it. Management doesn't care. Human resources useless. What gives?
6. You look in the mirror and you see just how much you have aged since taking on this job (sigh).
You don't need anymore reasons to re-evaluate whether you should continue to put up with workplace foolishness. Hey check the Indeed job search box on this site. Who knows today might be your
Nicholl McGuire maintains this blog and is the author of What Else Can I Do on the Internet?