Look out for these especially with family owned businesses.
Helpful comment via YouTube: Never talk with a manipulative person in private. NEVER. If you deal with a skilled manipulator, he/she can put you into serious trouble. Especially if they are young women and attractive. As soon as you detect a manipulative person/control freak/narcissist/psychopath (the closer it is to a psychopath, the more important it is to keep this in mind), stay away from that person, use only mails or any communication form that will remain recorded and never stay alone with that person in an area where there is no surveillance. Again, especially if they are attractive young women. I dealt with control freaks, narcissists, manipulators in three different jobs. I am currently dealing with a female psychopath as coworker. My advice comes from real life in-first-person experience.
RSS Feed Directory - Search and read RSS Feeds without any RSS reader.
Free Personality Test
Free Personality Test - See more at: http://www.peoplemaps.com/free-personality-test-for-job-hunting/#sthash.1U1bMNtz.dpuf
- Dealing With Difficult Employees: "Blameless Bob" ...
- 10 WAYS TO MOTIVATE EMPLOYEES by Armando Rodriguez...
- Emotional Manipulation: 11 Cunning Tricks of emoti...
- Alex Gorsky shares his advice on career developmen...
- Four Ways to Deal with Workplace Conflict
- How to Deal With a Drama Queen Manipulator : Impro...
- How to Set Your Career Goals
- Are You Arguing A Lot at Work and Home? Is Your A...
- Unemployment, a stage in life that I recommend: Ju...
- "Leap" explores how to leave your job with no plan...
- Working backward to solve problems - Maurice Ashle...
- Signs a Person at Work Just Might Turn Violent
- Setting Goals In The Workplace - Is It Important?
- ▼ February (13)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (75)
- ► 2013 (54)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (54)
- ► 2009 (22)